11/29/11

Laughing My Ass Off...

oh not now but this can't wait to share...of course if you are my neighbor you will be too...but watch this:




Yes, I'm reading The Wheel of Time. Hmm, that might not fit what you thought of me, well you'll have to be a little flexible here.

Anyway so H (not h1N1, don't we have that straight yet?) shows me this tonight. And I'm watching it thinking partially ohhhh a cloak like that would be niccccceeeee but mostly like wait a minute, if H will do THAT in the front yard, I could totally sit out there...so....

me: "so you could do that in the front yard and I can sit out there and drink wine?"

H: "sure."

me: "cause then I'd be laughing my ass off. I mean really enjoying a good evening."

LOL. You know where this is heading...

Of course after a glass of wine I'll be getting out the nerf type jousting sword things we bought the kids and trying to kick his ass with them in the front and THEN the neighbors will be laughing at ME...

I might require being tied to the patio furniture. You know, because the water bottles of death have me held captive and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment