11/29/11

"Who Says Poop Can't Shine?"



Browsing Etsy this morning because, well some mornings are like that and I found these earrings. Don't ask how I found them, I just did.


And yes, these earrings are currently (at least at the time of this posting for sale on Etsy) and YES, the seller says they are actual poop from moose studded with rhinestones. I'm not sure why we aren't going all out on this with real diamonds but...they are shiny and reportedly not stinky. What's not to love? I am sort of wondering what led to the discovery that moose poop makes good earrings but I suppose the world may never know.


Here's the link to the store: http://www.etsy.com/listing/86348676/real-moose-poop-doo-doo-dung-nugget just in case you want to buy them. I can't imagine a better Christmas gift for your boss, or that 'special' someone, Secret Santa anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment